Welcome to Shetland Park, Proudly managed by Prime Group Holdings, LLC
- Previously owned by the Lappin family for more than 60 years, Shetland Park, now a Prime property, is a 29-acre office and industrial complex with panoramic oceanside views, nestled alongside Salem Harbor and Pickering Wharf Marina.
- Able to accommodate a variety of business and commercial space needs ranging from 50 to 100,000 square feet.
- Common commercial space uses include office space, Rent-A-Desk space, R&D, light manufacturing, and warehouse space.
- Home to Prime Storage, formerly Shetland Park Self Storage, featuring climate controlled, ground level units with many sizes to fit many self storage needs. Visit our website or stop by our main office at 27 Congress Street, to rent a unit or learn more.
- Salem, Massachusetts is a historic and culturally rich city located along the North Shore.
- Shetland is minutes from Routes 128 and 93, Logan Airport, and just north of Boston.